“Poor distribution—not product—is the number one cause of failure.”
Peter Thiel – Paypal, Facebook, Founders Fund
曾經 Great Technology = Success
現在 Great Technology + Great Product = Success
最重要的是 distribution – 也就是盡可能找到更多潛在客戶
因此 growth model 重要
- Strategy – How will we sustain growth over the long term?
- Priority – How do I decide between x and y initiatives?
- Prediction – How will this feature impact growth?
- Channels – Will this channel make a difference?
- Communication – How do I talk to my team about growth?
growth model 金字塔
- 底層 Qualitative Model: The qualitative model is the foundation that allows you to communicate to a wide internal audience about how your product will grow. It forms the foundation for the quantitative model.
- End-to-End Quantitative Model: The end-to-end quantitative model, based on the qualitative model, maps out all the key levers in your product.
- Mini Model: Mini models are super detailed models that focus on a small aspect of your product. You can use this model when your team is focused on one key area